we put the aw in awesome

WE PUT THE AW IN AWESOME

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Rexburg Rapids

Yesterday was $1 entry to the local water park, Rexburg Rapids. Normally I wouldn't pay to go to a place like this when I'm not sure how Ivan will like it. And Rexburg doesn't really get hot enough to justify an outdoor water park.

Michael had school stuff he couldn't get out of.

And I decided to go anyway. . .

Boy was I nervous to take a small baby to the water park AND an almost 2 year old.

When we got there, the park was full. They have a maximum capacity much like that of a restaurant. So I waited in line for about 20 minutes before enough people had left so I could go in.

When we got there, Ivan was pretty freaked out. There was music playing pretty loud and a TON of people to navigate through with a stroller and toddler. I took Ivan over to the baby playing area and he really didn't want anything to do with the water. And I certainly had my hands full enough where I couldn't take pictures.

I walked in the water with him and it wasn't as cold as I thought it would be. And Ivan loves Rigby Lake, which is like the coldest lake ever. So I thought it wouldn't be a big deal. NOPE. Apparently it's a huge deal not to have dirt and sand and mud and rocks to go along with your water.

So we got a snow cone. Sat and ate that. Then we left. So glad I only spent a dollar to get in!
YUM! Blue Raspberry has got to be the BEST flavor ever!

Charlotte didn't seem to care much about all the noise.

No comments:

Post a Comment