we put the aw in awesome

WE PUT THE AW IN AWESOME

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Adopted Aunties

When I was a student at BYU-I, I made some really good friends. Two of these friends in particular I still keep in touch with really well. Megan, from Minnesota, and Amber, from North Carolina, are my favorites. They are both living in North Carolina and working at a vet clinic there. I seriously love these guys. They have come to visit me a ton since we've graduated. The most recent time was such a blast. We went to the zoo, to lunches and dinners, and to see Amber's horse (who lives at a ranch here while being trained).

Ivan simply cannot get enough of these guys.

And Charlotte loves them too of course.

We got to see them feeding the penguins. I have got to say, these are some of the saddest looking penguins I've ever seen. They were being hand fed a bunch of dead fish and kept choking on them. 


Ivan LOVES the goats!

at 

Happiest boy on the planet right here!
 Funny story. Ivan likes to roar. He's like to growl too, but he really likes to roar. And he's good at it. And he will tell you what animal he is after he roars. Sometimes he's a lion, sometimes a dinosaur, sometimes a tiger. Well, when we walked up to the lions, he immediately started roaring!







How is that comfortable?!


No comments:

Post a Comment