we put the aw in awesome

WE PUT THE AW IN AWESOME

Friday, October 21, 2011

A little under-appreciated

Let's take a minute here and focus on Michael. He is one good man and an even better husband. He catered to my every need when we were at the hospital. He has given our family stability with his hard work and determination. And recently, he has given me my sanity back with how helpful he is with Ivan. There have been 3 or 4 nights since the baby was born that Michael stays up with him and feeds him and changes him while letting me sleep. How cool is that? And yesterday he let me go out with a friend to get my nails done while he stayed at home with Ivan. Even when we're both home, Michael helps with diapers and feedings. He's the best. Oh and yesterday he turned 25! I'm so grateful for this man. He supports me in everything I do and understands me like no one else in the world can. I love him very much and wouldn't have chosen my life to go any other way. So thank you, Michael, for all that you do, who you are, and who you make me.




I am so happy I get to spend forever with you, Michael. You'll always be my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment