we put the aw in awesome

WE PUT THE AW IN AWESOME

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Sunday Sunday Sunday

You must read that title in the football announcer voice. It's way more fun that way.

Today I want to talk to you about Ivan.

Ivan is a very sweet boy. 
He really loves his naps. 
He rarely goes a day without at least a 2 hour nap. 
And when he does...
Bad things happen.

When we get home from church, which is around 4 or 4:30, I change the kids from church clothes to pajamas. What's the point in being in regular clothes for just a couple hours anyway? Plus, they have some cute jammies. Since church is during Ivan's entire nap time, Sundays are difficult. I try and keep Ivan awake so he'll still go to bed at the same time, but sometimes it just doesn't work. We were watching some Smurf movie and we look over to see this. Ivan was passed out on the couch. So passed out that Michael threw stuff at him and even took the pillow out from behind him (see picture below) without him waking up. 


Poor kid was so dang tired. 
Have I mentioned how much Ivan loves water? Sometimes people in our neighborhood end up watering the street. And it all collects and stays in the drain for quite a while. Ivan gladly takes any opportunity he can to run and splash and play in the water. He absolutely loves it. And it keeps him busy for hours on end. 

"Whoa, what just happened to my feet?!"

"Is this... Is this water?"

"Yes, water! I must run as fast as I can!"

"Ah, just a little pooped. Maybe I'll just sun for a little bit."

And the end result of soaking wet, size too big shorts. Nothing quite like making pants out of shorts. 

And another just cuz I think he's cute. 

We like to give Ivan yogurt as a snack. He thoroughly enjoys it as well. 


gotta lick the bowl clean


I love this little face!

Here's more proof of Sunday pass out time. 









No comments:

Post a Comment