we put the aw in awesome

WE PUT THE AW IN AWESOME

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Family Pictures

After Brenda's graduation we all went back to Aberdeen to give Charlotte her baby blessing. It was such a cool experience to be at Michael's parents' house and have my husband bless my baby. I am so thankful for the gospel in my life that allows for such closeness to our Heavenly Father with things like blessings. After we had the blessing, since all of the children were together, we decided to have family pictures.

This is as good as it gets for the whole family. With crying babies, talking adults, and those silly ones that blink, there's about 10 other copies of this that have something going wrong. 

Ivan and his cousin Ben, just having a conversation. 



Wampler grandparents with all their grandbabies. 




I'm not sure if I've ever mentioned this, but I don't really like taking pictures with a big group of people. Any time we get together in a group, my kids always cry. And for some crazy reason, I just don't like to make my kids cry so that I can take their picture. Plus, who wants a picture with a bunch of crying faces anyway? It's really hard for me to get together and actually participate in big group pictures. And it's usually me that says "ok we're done!" first. That being said, taking pictures at the park was a wonderful idea. It gave the kids something to do while they were waiting for everyone else to get their picture taken. 

No comments:

Post a Comment