we put the aw in awesome

WE PUT THE AW IN AWESOME

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Story of a Dead Man

Starring. . . Michael Wampler

Last night Michael volunteered to help a friend make a video for a class. He was only supposed to be gone for an hour or so but after an hour and a half I asked when he would be home. I had already gotten ready for bed and was in the back when he text me back saying he would be home soon. A few minutes later I was indeed grateful for having just used the bathroom. I heard this loud thud followed quickly by an equally loud "ugh." My first thought is that someone just broke into my house and broke themselves on the way in. Then I realized Michael should be home. I go running into the living room and this is what I found. 



Michael had hit his knee on the door frame coming inside. The movie he helped with had him as a dead person, hence the makeup. A little frightening at first, then I just felt really bad that he hurt his knee. Just thought I'd share what goes on at our house. 

No comments:

Post a Comment